14 August 2009

Picture Day!

You know you loved it every year! Get you're nice clothes on, comb your hair, and smile for the camera.

Today's a little different. You won't get to have your picture made. I, on the other hand, have been sitting on a lot of pictures that have yet to be posted. Therefore, I mark the 14th of August 2009 as Picture Day!

I bring you 6 different albums:






and finally,


You might be able to view them in a better quality if you use the "slideshow" and "full screen" options.

Finally, I will leave you with these two things:

We're winding down here in Germany. I have two weeks left. Unbelievable, huh? If you have any requests about blog topics, send them my way. If any of you have any questions that you'd like answered, any themes you want to hear about, any specifics about my day-to-day operations, please send them along. I want you all to get something out of this, too, and I'm more than happy to oblige.

Many of you have been asking about where I live and what my house is like. That is why I am making this promise to you. Monday, I will bring you a Binger Strasse exclusive about my neighborhood, my house, my room, etc, etc. Pictures included. So, get ready. Tying in with previous point, if any of you have any specific questions about my humble German abode, get them in before Monday.

Have a lovely weekend, and enjoy the pictures!

Deutsches Wort des Tages:

das Foto -- photograph

No comments: